Wednesday, July 26, 2006

motorolla? sony ericsson?

wic shud i pick? motorolla? or sony ericsson? is that even how u spell it?

haha i is not talkin abt the fone here. but i is talkin about somethin else.

*sigh* i think i like his sweetness, his nice nice attitude BUT im trying hard to refrain my bloody hell from layan-ing him. *sigh again* why kan?? why does it haf to be this way? *sigh again* *more sigh*

i guess its me being prasan and shits bt wth? hold on, the writings, the nice-ness, the care, the watever..dun u think this all will make u prasan as well? hehe ;) oh wells..i'll wait for the rite time =)

mwahhahaha i is crazee..i haf soo soo many many problems rte now. my crazee bespren, my hell life..hehe ohwells watever it is im is soo glad ppl around me is soo friggin nice and pacah. ;)

i is to the love2 u all! *mwah*

Xoxo

No comments: