Thursday, July 06, 2006

new day new beginning

*sigh* shits happened. cant believe what i heard. but im trying my best to put it all aside. let bygones be bygones yes? stop saying sorry alot of times coz apparently it is annoying. how i wish sorry can turn back the time yes? so to u, its alrite. i forgive ya bt im sorry if i tak layan u as usual. 2nd chance? maybe but to be normal around u is the hardest thing to do. Frens? Yes bt it wud stick to a HI and BYE conversation.

A fren told me that "u ani wah zah! nda sampai hati kali kan nda mau cakap with ur frens. ur such a nice person and im preti sure u'll give them a 2nd chance." I hate to say this bt to sum extent the statement is so true. i hate it so much bt nyeh. Cubatah im not that nice. Mayb i can do those evil things ppl do *wishful thinkin nyamu*

nways as i sed a new day a new beginning ;)

*thump thump* my heart beats. for some reason paradise is around. me and my eyes.

*wham* i make new frens now. not exactly new. some uni ppl who i knew bt jrg ckp. now we're the pacah-est girls on earth. im beginning to love this office im in. im beginning to love July~ hehe

=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»