Tuesday, August 08, 2006

more hari bahagia to come?

hehe so my malay is preti much lawa lately. hangin out with dayat and Juwaidah totally given me a new definition of life. As i sed, more hari bahagia to come. Everything seems to go my way lately. *dun mean to sound like a selfish brat bt hey things does come my way lately* ;) I smile and i smile and i smile. siok!

wat else? GUYS! hehe he is definetly a nice, trustworthy fren who i can rely on certain stuffs. dude! seriously the more sweeter u are, the more crazier i am. the more nicer u are, the more i think ur cute! hehe

next? as i sed..life is preti much siok lately. i had this talk with nani. i told her wats been goin on in my teeny weeny life and she preti much understand. Basically my definition of fren wud be, 'thru tears and joy' and as far as im concerned my true fren wud be her. YES nani! u are definetly my TRUE fren. I love u to bits and pieces.

Who do i MISS now? I definetly missing my crappish seniors, Aisyah, Emad *esp* and Si Abu! haha i miss hangin out with them. Ohwells hope to see u all around k? *sniffs* i be there during the graduation day! CONGRATS to u all btw. hehe more butterflies and rainbows to come yes?

Wells i guess im done for today. Gotta buzz.

Lotsa love,

Aizah 21 =)

No comments: