Monday, July 17, 2006

Dear You

Dear bespren or shud i say x bespren.

hehe its weird calling u x bespren but i think i need to get used to it. its weird how last 2 nites ago was our last time hooking up. its weird how last 2 nites ago was our goodbyes.

thanks for being honest and trust me it sux being in this position as well. But i guess our decision is the best kan? Our last nite together was actually FUN yknow. we spent the whole day together and we went to our fav places. haha we actually went to royal regelia. wth kan? ;) Oh my! it was damn fun pulang. we had tea di atrium..we had dinner di portview. our fav places yes?

u told me that i looked so calm that nite. u told me i looked so happy knowing that, that nite wud be our last time together. trust me. u dun noe wats goin on inside. u dunno how much i cried when u drove away. u noe it sux knowing that i cannot hangout with u anymore? u noe it sux knowing that i dun haf anyone to call my besfren?

im sorry if u love me too much. i love u too yknow. this wud not go away because my love for u is strong as hell can be. u sed "bespren? we will be there for each other ok? but if i or u cant come, we noe that we will be in our hearts forever"

damn as corny as it sounds, i noe u will always be in mine.

Xoxo ;)

No comments: