Monday, August 14, 2006

something more

Everyday is a new day for me. I learn new bloody things from good to bad. I learn that things can never be the same as soon as u touched them. I learn that in order to re-new things u need to re-new them as soon as u got the chance. I learn that everything wud never be the same unless u make an effort to it.

*wham* i dunno wat sheet im talkin about but whatever it is, everything seems so uphold. haha wat the heck is uphold again? EXACTLY! I love creating my own words altho i myself wud go bonkers if i forgot wat it means. Basically i love goin bonkers each day! haha macam nada life kan? BT wth rite? ;)

Speakin of which, there is so many pending presents that needed to be give out bfo puasa. hehe i owe 3 frens bday gifts! Sorry babes and boys! im alil broke rite now iatah tu. soon ada tu santa clause datang arah u ur doorstep and taruh presents! Wait sja ah? "Sabar bah bui" haha :p

Hmm apa lagi ah..mcm banyak saja tadi i need to post den now mcm i blank! huhu ;)

alrites! I guess im done for the day! Btw to my closefren, thanks for lettin me kacau u in the middle of the nite :p abiskan ur credit again! hehe but thanks yeh? i noe i can turn to u on every occasion. Ailabeaou u noe~ *hugs*

No comments: