Wednesday, September 06, 2006

one day one new edition

I takde intention to type today but for hell of a reason its more satisfying typing rather than doin nothing yes? ;)

Special note to my dearest closest friend (i regard him as one, duno if he does):

Dumdum! Uni's boring without ur aura around :p well actually uni's boring w/o having anyone to bully around. Boring nada orang kan dibawa to the library *i noe u hate the lib* and nada orang kan dibawa luncheon! Boring nada orang kan company saya study di CZ! Not that i cant bring anyone but the fact that having u as my partner in 'CRIME' is soo siok! =)

Etime i makan mertabak, i always ingat u! Etime i drink teh-tarik, i always ingat u! huhu as corny as it sounds, awu wah i cant help admiting that i miss having u around! as i said, if only i haf that 'lampu ajaib' so i can make u smaller and bring u everywhere i go! hehe

nways best of luck in everything u do ok? i noe ur the best bt ur jes malas. i haf all the faith in u dumdum! If ada JOB belanja saya ah? If kahwin CALL me so i can be ur pengiap! hehe :p

Oh oh i wanna wish CONGRATULATIONS as well to my crazee SENIOR, Aisyah!! =) Saya rindu awak girl. CONGRATULATIONS as well to all my seniors including my beloved AB MAHRAN! <3

i cant wait to get out of uni! =p

No comments: