Friday, September 29, 2006

my mcdreamy

Life is not perfect. Life is so weird (at times) that u get all confused and bonkers but sometimes life (to u) is soo perfect that u tend to ignore ur surrounding! damn! confusing aint it?

Anyhoo gettin back to mcdreamy. YES! Everyone in life wanna meet their ideal man/woman! If they cud, they wud want a great guy/gurl to be w them tru thick and thin! As for me, i definetly wanna meet my MCDREAMY one day! Sooner or later yes?

My mcdreamy: A guy who can make me smile thru all occasion. Basically a guy who can cheer me up wen im down, my shoulder to cry on, hands to hold to and always there to share my happiness as well. A guy thru fun and tears!

My mcdreamy: A guy with passion. He have dreams and i wanna be there to help him build his dreams. A guy who is educated and noes how to have fun at the same time.A guy who i can argue with over silly things (spice up ur life yes?)

My mcdreamy: A guy with gorgeous attitude. Clumsy, funny, hilarious, cute, adorable, sarcastic. Simply amazing. Sumone like Seth Cohen from the OC hehe ;)

My mcdreamy: *sigh* basically sumone who understands me well. who can deal with my attitude anytime, anywhere. who can company me shoppin for hours. Oh and i would do the same thing to that guy as well. compromise yes? ;)

It mite sound so typical but YES i do wanna meet my mcdreamy! *sigh* maybe one day yeh?

<3

No comments: